Monday, August 24, 2009

Etsy finds - wooden ring by HunterToTheHunted.etsy.com
















Shop: http://www.huntertothehunted.etsy.com/
Creator: Amy Poprawski
About: ''Hunter To The Hunted started as a way to blend the passion I have to make things, with the unfortunate need I have to eat. I am inspired by many things, most often I am inspired by those around me. I have made gifts for friends and family for many years and they have always told me that I should try to widen the circle and give others the chance to experience my creations. I always shrugged off these suggestions until recently when I decided to take the plunge and open up Hunter To The Hunted. I hope to grow the store and refine my products over time and become another Etsy success story!!''

No comments:

Post a Comment